- Why should I give you my personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.
- Is my personal information kept secured?
All payment and shipping data presented by our clients is kept secure and classified. Just approved personal have the privilege to access this data. At no time will we share, lease or offer your own data without your consent.
- Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Online security is implied for each order; however the confirmation procedure is one-time for an account information. However if you are utilizing another credit card or account data, your request will be subjected to online security confirmation once more.
- What are cookies and why should I know about it?
- What is the delivery time?
Local order delivery takes 2-3 days, depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day. For international deliveries, the estimated time frame is 25-28 days, which accounts for processing, transit, and any potential customs clearance delays. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source in order to process the order.
- What are the delivery charges for local and international orders?
Panaché charges Rs. 250 delivery charges Across Pakistan and International Delivery charges may be applied as per actual.
- Does the price of the order include shipping?
For international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as a part of order on the check-out page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
- How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email and SMS. You can log on to TCS and DHL websites for local and international order respectively, insert your tracking ID and track your order.
- What manner of shipping do you use?
Actual delivery time is: Local – 2-3 working days and for international its 7-8 working days.
- How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
- How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (for Pakistan orders only)
- Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit,)
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
Yes. All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments are processed over a secure encrypted connection, with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information.
- What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure the Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address etc. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0309 8881999 with your order number for any clarification.
- In how many destinations is COD service available?
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
- How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order!
- When ordering through the product screen you can enter the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total.
- Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check the Sales Order Summary
- How do I complete or check out of an order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment information.
- If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in payment information.
- Payment information section lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section down below.
- The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with Panaché. You should call our customer support number to confirm.
- When I place an item to my shopping bag, is the item reserved for me?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.
- How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).
- How can I check the status of my order?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.
- What different order statuses can I face?
- On placing of order while awaiting payment- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched from warehouse: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
- What is the difference between Guest checkout and shopping through registered account?
In registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place and order with Panaché, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status, you’ll have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.
- What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. Tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched.
P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID to log on to TCS or DHL website, not the Order ID.
- Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
- Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.